Saturday, December 13, 2008

and we have a winner!!!


AC got in the car on Friday afternoon and I asked him, "Did you ever find out the grade on your science project?" He grinned slyly and pulled out a 1st place medal in the Chemistry division!!!! I guess that means he got a 100! His school's 'Partner in Education' is Lockheed Martin (you know- the folks that build airplane engines and stuff for NASA) and if he wins at the Regional level--they will send him to Space camp!!!
Needless to say- he has all of his fingers and toes crossed!
Congratulations, buddy! So proud of you!

post signature

1 comment:

Nancy Morris said...

Adams,
You were a winner before you
won 1st Place!! The medal is just icing on the cake. We are so very proud of you. We will keep our fingers crossed for space camp!You do great things!! (By the way, I am switching to Crest!!)
Love you!
Nana