Abigail & Ruby have been having fun playing together. We went to a museum with an indoor play area, then went to see the river and across to Alabama. Here are some pictures because we told Abigail's brothers to check for some pictures.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've been waiting to see all these girls together! What beauties (and the mom's aren't bad either!!!). Sounds like you guys are having a great time and the girls look wonderful.
Wonderful pictures - I've been hoping to see some pictures up soon. So glad that you are all able to get together and spend a few days reconnecting. The girls are all getting so big and so CUTE!!! Have a great time!
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
3 comments:
I've been waiting to see all these girls together! What beauties (and the mom's aren't bad either!!!). Sounds like you guys are having a great time and the girls look wonderful.
Happy visiting!
Love,
Liz and Zoe Freeby!!
How great to see you all together! I am jealous. Everybody looks great! Have a wonderful time together!!!!!
Jenny and Mia
Wonderful pictures - I've been hoping to see some pictures up soon. So glad that you are all able to get together and spend a few days reconnecting. The girls are all getting so big and so CUTE!!! Have a great time!
Love,
Colleen and Lia
Post a Comment