Saturday, November 8, 2008

Calling all crafters... Swap anyone?

Ok- so my friend Collins and I have so much time on our hands (with 7 kids between us- sometimes literally) that we have decided we want to do a handmade ornament swap. Don't freak out...it can be ANY medium from sewn to baked (as in shrinky dink or dough) to paper crafted to painted... but it must be made by your own hands.

SO who's in? I've already found a tutorial for my ornament and I am psyched!!! You can go to FLICKR for some awesome ideas-just do a search for ornaments or mini softies. (I saw some precious tiny stuffed critters that would make cute ornaments.) Heck- I love ornaments so much that I might leave it out all year.

(Mama & Mrs. Hudson--we know you are reading this and are counting on you to participate!!)

So leave me a comment if you're interested and I'll get your mailing info, etc. Once I know how many want to do it- we'll get a list out.

We have a few options--

  • We can keep it small so you only have to make 3 or 4 ornaments- you would get 3 or 4 in return
  • We can make it bigger so you have to make, say 12 - but remember you would get 12 in return.
  • OR- we could just exchange names so you would only have to make 1 for a partner and they would make one for you.

What do ya think? drop me a line!!

post signature

2 comments:

Carley P said...

i want to do it. :)

Nancy Morris said...

Hi Tiff..
Commented on the wrong blog!!
I think its a great idea! This
could become a tradition!! Let
me know when you have a date.
I am searching now for a fun
ornament to make. Love you..
Mom