Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This, that & the other...

Aunt Kaci blends right into the "kids picture"

Some of you have been asking for updates on the fabric playhouse I'm making for LE for Christmas...it's slow going but I have been working on it...I WILL finish it!!!
This picture is of the roof and all of its polka dotted shingles.

Here is a detail of the front and gingerbread detail.


& this is the front with the header over the door...it's starting to get there. This weekend i hope to put the PVC frame together so I can make some real headway.

My goofy nephew, Wilson...like father, like son...boy is his daddy in for it. But then again...I was a witness to his formative years and I say he has it comin'!

Big & Susan came over for Susan's birthday dinner...The crazy wigs were RC's idea. (You never know WHAT that one's thinking.) Big hasn't seen THAT much hair in decades...in fact...I can't find that wig...hmmm...BIG?

And there you have it...not much to woof at, is it?


post signature

No comments: