Monday, October 27, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch




The whole Clamos crew






(So it's been a few days since I posted a picture of my crew and I know you need a fix.)

We had the annual "ClamosFamily" visit to the Pumpkin Patch and carving last night. As we stood in the "patch", Jenifer and I reminisced over how much our kids have grown up since we started this 13 years ago when our first boys were just infants and had to be propped up next to a pumpkin for a photo op. Now there are 6 kids between us and they go along with these traditions just to appease their mamas. I think they DID have fun last night...especially when we handed over the carving sets and said "Have at it!" while we adults chatted around the dinner table. Gosh...our kids are growing up. But thank goodness we have LE to keep us celebrating the good old days a little longer.



(I tell the kids we have to keep doing this for LE's sake but really I just want to keep them close a little longer...I think they'll thank me one day)


PS- for those of you out of the loop..."the Clamos" family is the amalgamation of the Clark and Amos families...we have been so close and shared so many memories for so long that the name just evolved along the way.



post signature

1 comment:

Carley P said...

You are right I did need my fix, especially when I ask MR, "What did you do this weekend?" and she says "I don't remember". That gets me no where. I thought I saw your car at Chef Lee's last night but I was too far to read the bumper stickers. I guess it was a withdrawal induced hallucination. :) See ya soon!