I got a call yesterday afternoon from my friend, Janell (Abigail's mama) in Michigan, asking what I was doing in November. Hmmmmm- nothing & everything, why? She and Abigail are coming to see us and I am so excited!!!! It will be so nice to re-connect and have the girls play and make memories together!
Janell- Looking forward to having you sort through the 1000 China pictures I finally just got developed- and they are completely out of order. ;0)
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago
3 comments:
GREAT!! Does that mean I better bring my laptop as I have pics on there labeled China Day 1, China Day 2, etc. Will that help????? That might be easier than bringing my photo albums!! Just don't ask me to spell the name of the square in Beijing. I was planning to bring pics orphanage gave us and hope to get dvd translated and bring that too.
Janell & Abigail
11 dresses and nothing to show for it??? j/k.
So happy that you two get together with the girls. Have a wonderful time and take lots and lots of pictures. Be sure to post some too!
Colleen
Post a Comment