Please pray...
The Irwin family is in Kunming, China right now with a very sick little girl. (Susannah)
They received their daughter in a hospital. They went to the bldg on the day to get her and were told she was in a hospital. I am pretty sure this little girl in a special needs referral (you can tell she has a cleft lip and I believe she may also have heart issues).
If this family can't register the adoption (all a "China thing") then they will not be able to get their daughter to the US for treatment. Nothing we do on the US side will help, we just need to pray like crazy.
http://www.roomforatleastonemore.blogspot.com/
Please join me in praying this family back to the US.
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago
1 comment:
Oh I am praying! Gracious Lord please show your favor on this family you have united! Much Much Love! Ashley
Post a Comment