Thursday, April 3, 2008

Out of touch!

Wow- I've been negligent lately. We've had internet connectivity "issues", a stomach bug (for me), and just plain business. So sorry. I do have some new stuff to show you but can't get to my pictures at the moment. (AAARRRG!)

AND.... Jennisa Joy is re designing my pitiful little bloggie for me so this page will soon look more like ME!

I got my swap partner for the BTRS handbag swap and am really excited about getting going on it. I think I'll sit and scan the net for some cool fabric during naptime today. (Live for naptime- I think I need a tee shirt that says that)

As far as the fam goes-- all are doing well...thankfully noone got the bug but me (miracles of miracles!) AR has a tennis match tomorrow & a huge camping trip to Cumberland Island this weekend), MR is excited about Field Day at her school tomorrow, RC made the science olympics team and is working on the sets today for the school musical, LE learned to say 'sissy' and 'thankyou' last night and can sign 'please'. Which leads me to...

We have this cool friend in Maryland (Hi Heather!)that also adopted a little girl off of the same Special Needs list as us and she is 4 and deaf. We met up with them in DC when we were there and the Luke family totally inspired my kids to learn sign language. It's been fun and maybe it will turn into more than a passing fancy for one of them??? We miss you guys up in Odenton, MD!

I promise to add some pictures as soon as my sweet husband has time to fix the other computer (where the pix are). Until then...

2 comments:

Luke Family said...

how cool...Maddie will have a blast signing with your family this summer!! What a treat to mean (almost) all of you!

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog look!