Our church celebrated its 3rd anniversary last Sunday. 10 people were baptized and we all had a picnic luch on the grounds afterwards. I love my country church! We have a casual atmosphere but a fire for Jesus...I am so blessed by my "tribe"! MR & Wilson had a good time eating icecream and even LE got in on the act. LE had such fun she needed a bath when we got home. Thank goodness she has finally decided she LIKES the tub! She is also really walking this week...she was close for a while there but now it seems she has taken off and even when she falls she chooses to stand back up instead of crawl. Yeah for mama's back!
I love this picture of her in the tub...it's like she's thinking "Whoever these parent people are, they are funny to look at!"



No comments:
Post a Comment