Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Decisions, decisions!

Well, I went and did it...I pre-registered LE for "mother's morning out" for the Fall. I have struggled with the decision for months, now. Even before LE came home to us. She will be 19 months by then and talking well. Lately, I've noticed how much she loves other children and when we visited the school yesterday, she went right to the teachers and down to play with the other children. I always assumed I would keep her home with me until Kindergarten but now that she has been with us a little while, I can see that it will be good for BOTH of us to have a few hours apart each week. I am just amazed at how we have all adjusted ...having envisioned worst case attachment scenarios for so long! I am reminded often of how perfect LE is for our family and how well we all mesh together. I jokingly tell people that she is absolutely a "Clark"...just the Asian variety. It's funny how we as parents find something to worry over with our kids no matter what age/stage they are at. It's always something. Last year, it was which middle school to send my pre-teen to and this year, it's preschool! Thank you, Jesus!

God is good...all the time!

post signature

No comments: