I've looked at a lot of sewing blogs on the internet and maybe it's because this is a Southern thing, but...I never see any Smocking or Heirloom sewing. So, since i know you are waiting with baited breath, I'm posting a few of the dresses and projects I've made over the last few years. Enjoy!
Hi girlie! I love all your sewing. You inspire me! I am almost done with a lime green angel sleeved bishop for my princess. I will send you a pic when I am done.
Keep posting your pretty pics. You know I eat them up!
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
1 comment:
Hi girlie! I love all your sewing. You inspire me! I am almost done with a lime green angel sleeved bishop for my princess. I will send you a pic when I am done.
Keep posting your pretty pics. You know I eat them up!
Post a Comment